The AnyTray Automatic Buffer is designed to consistenly provide the AnyTray Denester with trays at a speed up to 2x120 trays, or more, per minute.
The automatic feeding of the AnyTray Denester from a Buffer of fill height tray stacks offers less manual intervention and lower operating costs.
The system is able to handle trays of different shapes and sizes.
The Anytray Automatic Buffer is prepared for 3 operation modes:
Mode 1: Line signal.
Mode 2: Pulse signal.
Mode 3: Belt clear signal.
- Capacity is more than 2x120 trays per minute, depending on shape and size
- Easily integrated in existing production/packing line
- Includes an intelligent electrical control system
- Automatic refilling of trays into the Anytray Denester
- Max tray size is 280 x 360 mm
- Few moving parts, low maintenance costs
- Hygienic design
- Cost effective from day one
- Easy, one-minute switch between different tray sizes
- Handcrafted in Denmark